Hibiscus and black tea Sangria (serves 5 or 6)
- 2 hibiscus tea bags
- 2 organic black tea bags
- 2 cups of boiling water
- 3 cups of sparkling mineral water
- 2-3 cups of ice
- 1 nectarine, sliced
- 1 orange, sliced
- 1 lime, thinly sliced
- Fresh pomegranate seeds
Brew the hibiscus and black tea in a teapot of boiling water for about 5 minutes. Pour the tea into serving jug over ice. Add the sliced fruits and pomegranate seeds, then leave to sit for at least 4 hours or overnight if possible. Add sparkling mineral water just before serving.
Frozen Lime and ginger Margarita (serves 2)
- Zest and juice of 3-4 limes (reserve a few slices of lime for the rim of glass)
- 1 teaspoon of finely grated fresh ginger
- 1-2 tablespoons of agave or rice malt syrup
- 3 cups of ice
- Sea salt flakes (to garnish)
Place all ingredients (except the salt) into a blender and blend to a similar consistency as a slushy. Chill margarita glasses in the fridge. To garnish glasses, moisten the rim of with lime slices and dip in seas salt flakes. Pop the slice of lime on the rim of glass and then top with your frozen margarita mix. A Su Salud!
Kiwi Apple-tini (serves 2)
- 1 kiwifruit, roughly chopped
- 1 cup of fresh apple juice (or organic cloudy apple juice)
- 1-2 teaspoons of coconut sugar
- 1 cup of ice
In a cocktail shaker, muddle the kiwi fruit and coconut sugar. Add the ice and apple juice, then give it a good shake. Strain into chilled martini glasses, garnish with a slice of apple or kiwifruit and enjoy.