Recipe: Quinoa & Salmon Rice Paper Rolls
- Roughly ¾ cup of cooked quinoa (optional: add tamari sauce & combine)
- 100g of cooked salmon
- 1 carrot – peeled and sliced finely into matchsticks
- 10 mint leaves – roughly chopped
- Few stalks of coriander – roughly chopped
- Half an Avocado – sliced
- 3-4 rice paper sheets
- Sauces – tamari
- Add warm water to a large bowl & soak one rice paper sheet for 30 seconds at a time.
- Place wet rice paper sheet onto a plate and start adding your ingredients.
- Roll up rice paper sheet, folding the ends as to keep the ingredients inside.
- Serve with tamari if required.
Your Browser is Out of Date
Our online booking system requires the most recent browsers to process your appointment.
Please update your browser or call 1300 859 785 to make a
booking.Update my browser