- 1 peeled and cut corn cob
- 1 red onion
- 2 tablespoon of ground flaxseeds and 6 tablespoons of water (or two eggs)
- ¼ cup of coriander
- Salt and pepper
- ¼ cup of coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- Salad & Avocado to serve
- Cut up corn and save ½ cup of corn for later and place remaining corn in a large bowl.
- Add egg substitutes equivalent to 2 eggs (flaxseeds and water or whichever you choose), coriander to a big bowl and one small red onion cut into small pieces.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Use a stick blender to combine and add coconut flour, baking powder and reserved corn.
- Combine with a wooden spoon.
- Add olive oil to a frying pan and add a heaped spoonful into the frying pan.
- Serve with salad and avocado.
To keep up to date, receive articles and tips, please subscribe.
Your Browser is Out of Date
Our online booking system requires the most recent browsers to process your appointment.
Please update your browser or call 1300 859 785 to make a
booking.Update my browser