Ingredients (4 serves):
- 4 salmon fillets
- 2 cups brussel sprouts (quartered)
- 1 cup fresh blueberry (to be mashed)
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 to 1/3 olive oil (divided)
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 cloves or 1 tsp minced Garlic
- 1/4 to 1/2 tsp crush black Pepper
- Sea Salt (divided)
- 1 Lemons (juiced) with slices
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius
- Place brussel sprouts and salmon fillets (skin side down) on a tray lined with baking paper, generously sprinkle sea salt on top and set aside.
- Place blueberries in a bowl and mash with a fork. Add in 1/4 cup olive oil, 1/4 tsp salt/pepper, your basil, garlic, and balsamic vinegar and mix.
- Drizzle another 2 -3 tbsp olive oil over your salmon and brussel sprouts.
- Spoon the balsamic basil blueberry mix over salmon fillets, add cracked pepper and a squeeze of fresh lemon on top of salmon and veggies. Place lemon slices on top of veggies on the sheet pan.
- Place in oven for 15 minutes, feel free to broil for 1 -2 minutes extra to make brussel sprouts and baked salmon skin extra crispy.