2-for-1 Nutrition treatments
Receive 2 treatments for just $20!
Have you been experiencing a health concern that is affecting your daily life?
- Do you have a food sensitivity, digestive discomfort, or bloating?
- Do you experience menstrual problems?
- Have you been battling a skin condition?
- Are your moods low or do you feel anxious?
- Do you have restless and disturbed sleep?
- Have you been experiencing irritating allergies?
- Are you feeling tired and low on energy?
- Do you seem to catch every cold that goes around?
If any of the above sounds like you, or if you’re simply looking for a nutrition ‘tune up’, our clinic can help.
What You Can Expect from Your Appointment
Your consultation is designed to address your key health complaints. The initial consult with a student nutritionist will involve a comprehensive and holistic assessment of your health, including assessment of nutrient adequacy, food quality, dietary behaviours and lifestyle.Our student nutritionist will work alongside you to determine attainable health goals that will address your health concerns, and you will be equipped with a personally tailored plan to optimise your health and vitality.
Why Book a Nutrition Reset Package?
We believe in the value of personalised nutrition recommendations and committing to ongoing treatment and reviews with your student nutritionist – which is why we created this pack to make booking multiple appointments more affordable for you.Click to buy 2 Nutrition treatments for $20
*Read the Terms and Conditions before purchasing this package.
Nutrition: Terms and Conditions
- Maximum of one 2-for-1 offer per client during the promotion period
- Treatments subject to availability
- Offer valid for new Naturopathy or Nutritional Medicine consultations
- Offer not valid in conjunction with any other current offers
- No further concession or other discounts apply
- Does not include any dispensed items
- Both treatments to be booked and completed by Friday 1 November 2019
- Offer and promotional period expire Friday 1 November 2019
- Cannot be transferred or redeemed for cash
- Any treatments not redeemed by the expiry date will be forfeited