So you’ve had your health concern for a little while.
Maybe it's a food sensitivity, bloating, menstrual problems, a skin condition, low moods or you feel anxious. Maybe you have restless and disturbed sleep. Perhaps you're experiencing irritating allergies. Or you're feeling tired and low on energy.
This is not "just how everyone lives". If your body isn't supported properly, it won't be able to do its part.
Our Student Clinical Nutritionists can help you optimise your health and vitality, so that you get the most out of life.
Our Nutritional & Dietetic Medicine consultation is designed to address your key health complaints. An initial consult with a Student Clinical Nutritionist will involve a comprehensive and holistic assessment of your health, including assessment of nutrient adequacy, food quality, dietary behaviours and lifestyle. Frequently, anthropometrics and bio impedance analysis are used.
You will receive personalised recommendations that may include practical dietary adjustments, with appropriate supplementation, to correct metabolic imbalances. We will work alongside you to determine attainable health goals that will optimise your health and wellbeing.
You can be certain that your recommendations will be tailored to your needs.
Nutrition Reset PackagePurchase the Nutrition Reset Package for just $50*
*This package gives you access to 4 x Nutritional & Dietetic Medicine consultations for just $50.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Nutrition Reset Package?
Through years of experience, we've found that the value of personalised nutrition recommendations (which you'll receive during your consultation) are compounded by committing to ongoing treatment and reviews with your Student Clinical Nutritionist. So, we designed a package to make multiple appointments affordable. Introducing our Nutrition Reset Package. Attend 4 x Nutritional & Dietetic Medicine treatments across 2 months for just $50 — that's a treatment every fortnight.
How does the Nutrition Reset Package work?
The Nutrition Reset Package is simple. See how it works in four steps...
- Purchase the package
- Forward-book your fortnightly appointments.
- Attend your appointments.
- See your health improve exponentially!
Terms and Conditions
- Nutritional & Dietetic Medicine consultations are staffed by senior students from Endeavour College of Natural Health under the supervision of qualified practitioners. Learn more about our model approach here.
- The Nutrition Promotion does not include dispensary product purchases
- The Nutrition Promotion is redeemable at each Wellnation Clinic nationally
- The Nutrition Promotion cannot be transferred or redeemed for cash
- Nutrition Reset Package is valid for 2 months from the date of purchase
- If a client cancels a pre-paid Nutrition Reset Package consultation, the client will forfeit that treatment.
- Rescheduling 24 hours prior to a pre-paid Nutritional & Dietetic Medicine consultation will not result in the consultation being forfeited.
- Wellnation Clinics reserve the right to alter treatment availability at any time
- Click here to read our standard Terms and Conditions