Book online at wellnationclinics.com.au or call 1300 859 785BUY 4 MYOTHERAPY TREATMENTS FOR THE PRICE $120
BUY 4 NUTRITION TREATMENTS FOR THE PRICE $50
BUY 4 NATUROPATHY TREATMENTS FOR THE PRICE $50
BUY 2 ACUPUNCTURE TREATMENTS FOR THE PRICE $30 (non-concession)
BUY 2 ACUPUNCTURE TREATMENTS FOR THE PRICE $25 (concession only)
BUY 2 TUI NA MASSAGE FOR THE PRICE $30 (non-concession)
BUY 2 TUI NA MASSAGE FOR THE PRICE $25 (concession only)
*Read the Terms and Conditions before purchasing this package.
Book now at wellnationclinics.com.au or call 1300 859 785
Adelaide Clinic88 Currie Street
Adelaide SA 5000
08 7201 4102
Brisbane Clinic269 Wickham Street
Fortitude Valley 4006
07 3253 9500
Gold Coast Clinic105 Scarborough Street
Southport QLD 4215
07 5571 1186
Melbourne Clinic368 Elizabeth Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
03 9662 4856
Perth ClinicL1, 170 Wellington St
Perth WA 6004
08 9225 2907
Sydney ClinicL3, 815 George Street
Sydney NSW 2000
02 8204 7716
Fresh Start 2018: Terms and Conditions
- This offer is available at all Wellnation Clinic locations.
- The promotion runs for a six week period from the start date (see varying end dates of the offer, below)
- Treatments are subject to availability and may vary in each clinic location.
- Naturopathy, Nutrition and Myotherapy offers are valid for use until Saturday 9 June 2018.
- Acupuncture and Tui Na offers are valid for use until Sunday 10 June 2018.
- Intake dates may vary between clinic locations. Please see website for details.
- Wellnation Clinics reserve the right to alter treatment availability at any time.
- This offer cannot be transferred or redeemed for cash.
- Only valid for individual use.
- Does not include dispensary or other product purchase costs.
- Normal cancellation policy applies – details at Cancellation Policy
- Get in quick! This offer is only available to a limited number of clients per clinic location.
- Wellnation Clinics takes your therapeutic care seriously. As such, we reserve the right to reduce or reschedule treatment if Wellnation Clinics believes it may be more therapeutically appropriate to do so.